ABOUT MARC T. PIERCE
MARC T. PIERCE
Marc T. Pierce began his career with Lee & Associates Arizona Commercial Real Estate Services as an Associate Broker in 1992. In 1996 Marc became a Principal Broker.
Marc leads the Property Solutions Team, an exclusive group of Real Estate Brokers including Brian Payne, Conner Lee and Robert Roher working out of Lee & Associates Arizona. They are supported by a marketing and research team including Rachel Geneser and Chris McChesney. Together, this team specializes in leasing and selling industrial, office, and warehouse facilities to high technology companies, new technologies, semiconductor companies, microelectronics manufacturers, as well as general commercial uses.
Lee & Associates is the premier Phoenix commercial real estate brokerage firm. Brokerage services include sales and leasing, tenant representation, landlord representation, research, and consultation.
Lee & Associates is a national commercial real estate services provider in the United States & Canada with offices in 69 offices from the West coast to the East coast in the following states: Arizona, British Colombia, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Ontario, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin.
Lee & Associates is the fourth largest commercial real estate company in the U.S. Each office represents a dynamic group of regional, national and international clients which include small businesses, large corporations, and institutions. All offices are comprised of top producers, seasoned professionals, and market savvy experts.
Specialties: leasing commercial real estate, selling commercial real estate, mesa commercial real estate, southeast valley commercial real estate, phoenix commercial real estate, Tempe commercial real estate, chandler commercial real estate, gilbert commercial real estate, Scottsdale commercial real estate, class A office building, heavy industrial buildings, clean room facilities, R&D facilities, research and development facilities, solar, green, recycling, new technologies
As a Commercial Real Estate Advisor for Lee & Associates, Mr. Pierce has represented the interests of multiple landlords, developers and tenants within Metropolitan Phoenix. The most noted of which include:
• KEB Enterprises - 40 Acres
• Hewson/HB Mesa - 200,000 SF
• EastGroup Properties - 8 Acres
• Sabena Airlines - 40,000 SF
• Timken - 200,000 SF
• Falcon 7, LLC - 18 Acres
• MD Helicopters - 40,000 SF (3 transactions)
• Mesa Virginia St., LLC - 20 Acres
• Majestic Realty - 170,000 SF
• Daicel/SDI - 20,000 SF
• MVD Enterprises - 7 Acres
• Richards Family Trust - 140 Acres
Mr. Pierce has completed over 880 transactions totaling over 13 million square feet of industrial
and office space, 290 acres, valued in excess of $450 million.
• 1992 to present: Lee & Associates Arizona / Principal, Board of Directors 2020
• 1990 to 1992: Milliken / Regional Sales Manager
• 1986 to 1990: United States Gypsum Company / Sales Representative
• 2022: Expert Witness
• Falcon Field Area Alliance Board Member 2008 - Present
• Greater Phoenix Economic Council / Certified Ambassador 2013
• Mesa Chamber of Commerce Board Member 2009 - 2010
• Broker of the Year, City of Mesa 2003
• Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Arizona State University
Business Community Involvement
• Arizona Technology Council, Ambassador 2010 - present
• Arizona Israel Technology Alliance, Partnership Level 2018 - present
• Greater Phoenix Economic Council, Ambassador/CBC Committee 2014 - present
• Falcon Field Area Alliance Member 2006 - present
• Mesa Chamber of Commerce 2004 - 2012 (Board of Directors 2006 - 2008)
• Arizona Commerce Authority, Valued Market Partner 1996 - present
• 2014 - 2015 Super Bowl XLIX - Host Committee Ambassador
PROPERTY SOLUTIONS TEAM
Graphics & Marketing
ABOUT LEE & ASSOCIATES ARIZONA
Lee & Associates Arizona has specialized in providing exceptional brokerage services to the industrial, office, retail, multifamily, investment and land sectors of the Phoenix, Arizona commercial real estate market. The Phoenix office was established in 1991 and is now recognized as one of the most successful brokerage firms in Arizona. Every principal broker is an owner of the Phoenix office, which means each broker is personally driven to support the success of the company by delivering excellent results for their clients. Each of the North American offices, along with our European partnership with London-based Gerald Eve, has a strong local ownership combined with a powerful international platform from the Lee & Associates network.